Building Suitable Homes for the Disabled or Elderly.
Seemingly simple tasks like cooking, because of physical limitations are often made difficult.
With a small number of adaptations, so all residents are able to experience freedom and empowerment within their own homes.
For your convenience, we have summarised a number of our key products.
These products are for building suitable homes for the disabled or elderly.
Our solutions are dependent on each individual home, so please do not hesitate to involve us even in the early stages of research.
Building Suitable Homes for the Disabled or Elderly, so that they can live comfortably.
- Suitable for instance walking-impaired because the integrated, ergonomic grab rails can be used as a support to prevent falling injuries.
- Can be height adjusted, because each individual requires different heights depending on their individual needs.
- Sideways slidable to minimise the distance when transferring to the washbasin.
- The design provides sufficient legroom under the washbasin and the simple cleaning-friendly design minimises bacterial growth.
Building Suitable Homes for the Disabled or Elderly: ROPOX Toilet Lifter
- Lifts and lowers the user to a sitting or standing position.
- Easy height-adjustment for easier access to the toilet.
- Provides the ideal sitting position on the toilet.
- The ergonomic design with rounded edges makes them easy to clean and hygienic to use.
- Integrated height adjustable toilet support arms.
Building Suitable Homes for the Disabled or Elderly: ROPOX Shower seat
- Reduces the risk of falling accidents. Because it offers a way for people to balance.
- Height adjustable so it can be tailored to suit each individual.
- Non-slip seat with a large surface and a solid grabbing edge, this minimises falls.
- Hard-wearing, insulating material which does not feel cold on your skin.
- Good padding which makes the seat comfortable to sit on and prevents pressure sores.
- Armrests and seat can be folded up to a vertical position leaving more space in the room.
Building Suitable Homes for the Disabled or Elderly: ROPOX Toilet Support Arms
- Offer support and safety when moving around.
- Can be adjusted in various positions.
- The oval shape relieves the pressure on your hands and forearms.
- Height adjustable and with two integrated heights.
- Optimal support when seated and standing.
- Smooth surface is easy to clean.
Building Suitable Homes for the Disabled or Elderly: ROPOX Shower/Changing Bed
- Height adjustment to meet the user’s individual needs.
- The slats have a soft top side, which makes them very comfortable to lie on and a flatter side for easier rolling.
- Easy up and down adjustment by using a hand control.
- Can be folded up to provide extra space in the room.
ROPOX Grab and shower rails
- Several sizes and designs.
- Provide a solid grip and excellent support.
- Cleaning-friendly design for better hygiene.
- A shower shelf can be positioned under the shower rail so that you still have a good hold on the rail.
- Allows for residents who are wheelchair bound to actively engage in kitchen activities
- An excellent adaptation solution for existing units.
- Invisible from the outside
- Adjustable down by 495mm.
- Designed to withstand loads up to 80kg.
- Height adjustable shelves.
- Lighting can be integrated into the bottom safety stop plate.
Building Suitable Homes for the Disabled or Elderly: Ropox VertiElectric
- A solution for both residents with limited mobility and ones shorter in height.
- Height adjustment system invisible when a cabinet is mounted.
- Frame depth only 50mm and available in two models for cabinet widths from 400-1200, 1300-1800mm.
- Designed to withstand loads up to 80 and 120kg.
- Safety stop plate can be installed on the unit base to avoid the risk of trapping and lighting can be fitted.
Building Suitable Homes for the Disabled or Elderly: ROPOX Diagonal
- Adjusts in a diagonal motion – 430mm down, 180mm forward.
- This solution is also perfect for inhabitants that are wheelchair bound, because only a small in height or have restricted movement.
- Frames available for cabinet widths from 400-1200 and 1300-1800mm.
- Designed to withstand loads up to 120/220kg.
- Lighting can be fitted in a safety stop plate.
Elsi Smart Floor Monitoring System
- The Elsi Smart Floor Monitoring System is special because it is the only system available on the market that’s proven to help reduce falls.
- The operating system tracks the position and movement of human bodies relevant to their position on the floor, therefore providing security, as well as improved well being.
- The installation is simple, and maintenance is easy, therefore making it perfect for any home or care environments
- The various notifications and alarms can be activated in the impeccable Elsi Smart Floor Monitoring system user interface.