Seemingly simple tasks like cooking, washing, using the bathroom, going upstairs or even moving with the fear of falling are just some of the difficulties many people live with on a daily basis; with a small number of adaptations, residents are able to experience freedom, empowerment and safety within their own homes. For your convenience, we have summarised a number of our key products for building suitable homes for the disabled or elderly. Our solutions are dependent on each individual home, so please do not hesitate to involve us even in the early stages of research.
- Primarily suitable for wheelchair users
- The design provides sufficient legroom under the washbasin
- Suitable for sitting users, e.g. when washing hands, brushing teeth etc.
- Its ability to rotate and swing makes the washbasin accessible from all sides
- Can be adjusted in the height to meet individual needs
- Dock-in function is recommended to fasten the washbasin
- Especially suitable for walking-impaired
- The integrated, ergonomic grab rails can be used as a support to prevent falling injuries
- Can be height adjusted to meet individual user’s needs
- Sideways slidable to minimise the distance when transferring to the washbasin
- The design provides sufficient legroom under the washbasin
- Simple and cleaning-friendly design minimises bacterial growth
ROPOX Toilet Lifter
- Lifts and lowers the user to a sitting or standing position
- Easy height-adjustment for easier access to the toilet
- Provides the ideal sitting position on the toilet
- The ergonomic design with rounded edges makes them easy to clean and hygienic to use
- Integrated height adjustable toilet support arms
ROPOX Shower seat
- Reduces the risk of falling accidents
- Height adjustable option
- Non-slip seat with a large surface and a solid grabbing edge
- Hard-wearing, insulating material which does not feel cold on your skin
- Good padding which makes the seat comfortable to sit on and prevents pressure sores
- Armrests and seat can be folded up to a vertical position leaving more space in the room
ROPOX Toilet Support Arms
- Offer support and safety when moving around
- Can be adjusted in various positions
- The oval shape relieves the pressure on your hands and forearms
- Height adjustable and with two integrated heights – optimal support when seated and standing • Cleaning-friendly – the smooth surface is easy to clean
- Adjustable in height to meet the user’s individual needs
- Getting in and out of the bathtub can be adjusted depending on the person’s physical condition
- By adjusting the height of the bathtub, a person can easily be lifted to the bathtub using assistive devices
- Thanks to the hand control, the bathtub is easy to height adjust
- Can be provided with a shower bed cover
ROPOX Shower/changing bed
- Height adjustment to meet the user’s individual needs
- The slats have a soft top side, which makes them very comfortable to lie on and a flatter side for easier rolling
- Easy up and down adjustment by using a hand control
- Can be folded up to provide extra space in the room
- Cleaning-friendly as the slats are very
ROPOX Grab and shower rails
- Several sizes and designs
- Provide a solid grip and excellent support
- Cleaning-friendly design for better hygiene
- A shower shelf can be positioned under the shower rail so that you still have a good hold on the rail
ROPOX 4Single frame
- Can be easily moved to create a multi-purpose space
- Two height ranges of 300mm (550-850, 650-950mm)
- Adjust the height simply by the push of a button or by using a winding handle or remote control
- We make the frame to the size of any kitchen worktop or dining tabletop – up to 3000 x 2000mm
- Hobs and sinks can be integrated as needed
- Optional braked castors make it easy to move the table, but standard adjustable feet or hidden floor fixings can be used
- The frame is designed to withstand a load of up to 150kg (250kg heavy version)
ROPOX FlexiElectric/ FlexiManual/ FlexiCorner
- All types of kitchen worktops can be fitted to the frames in lengths from 600 – 3000mm.
- FlexiCorner suits single person use and can be any size up to 3000x3000mm
- Sinks and hobs can be integrated into the worktop.
- Easy to adjust in height, manually or electrically.
- Concealment panels can hide the legs and plumbing or use leg covers for extra access space.
- For added safety, we always recommend safety stops for electric systems to avoid the risk of trapping.
- Smartboxes are used to link safety systems where moving worktops are adjacent or have wall cabinet systems above.
- Allows for residents who are wheelchair bound to actively engage in kitchen activities
- An excellent adaptation solution for existing units.
- Invisible from the outside
- Adjustable down by 495mm.
- Designed to withstand loads up to 80kg.
- Height adjustable shelves.
- Lighting can be integrated into the bottom safety stop plate.
- A solution for both residents with limited mobility and ones shorter in height.
- Height adjustment system invisible when a cabinet is mounted.
- Frame depth only 50mm.
- Frame available in two models for cabinet widths from 400-1200, 1300-1800mm.
- Designed to withstand loads up to 80 and 120kg.
- Safety stop plate can be installed on the unit base to avoid the risk of trapping and lighting can be fitted.
- Adjusts in a diagonal motion – 430mm down, 180mm forward.
- This solution is also perfect for inhabitants that are wheelchair bound, small in height or have restricted movement.
- Frames available for cabinet widths from 400-1200,1300-1800mm.
- Designed to withstand loads up to 120/220kg.
- Lighting can be fitted in a safety stop plate.
Elsi Smart Floor Monitoring System
- The Elsi Smart Floor Monitoring System is the only system available on the market that’s proven to help reduce falls, ensure safety in homes.
- The system provides security and wellbeing according to the challenges and requirements of the user.
- The Elsi Smart Floor operating system tracks the position and movement of human bodies relevant to their position on the floor.
- The installation is simple, and maintenance is easy, making it perfect for any home or care environments.
- Various notifications and alarms can be activated in the impeccable Elsi Smart Floor Monitoring system user interface.
Stepless Wheelchair Lifting Platform
- Guldmann Stepless Lifting Platforms are intended for lifting people with reduced mobility.
- These platforms can make a substantial difference to a wheelchair user or a person who may not be capable of walking up and down a set of stairs.
- Our wheelchair lifting platforms are the perfect alternative to wheelchair ramps when space is not abundant.
- With Guldmann Stepless Wheelchair Lifting Platforms you can choose from a wide variety of options depending on the circumstances required.
To find out more about building homes for the disabled or elderly please feel free to contact us at HLS via phone or email for a tailored solution.