APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Service Technician (FULL TIME)
New South Wales
Sydney North West & Hills District
Trades & Services
HLS Healthcare promotes a workplace environment that actively seeks to promote, welcomes and values inclusiveness and diversity of all people. HLS healthcare encourages young people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQ+, people with disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds to apply for this job.
HLS Healthcare is Australia’s leading expert at providing Better Ways for Living for people with a disability, the elderly, and those who care for them, we do this by providing world-leading equipment and service solutions to;
- Residential Aged Care Facilities
- Community Care Facilities
- Private Residences
As a team, we focus on achieving growth by providing solutions that deliver real value to the end-user and are motivated by the impact our products and service make on their life.
You desire to be acknowledged and respected for what you invest and to be a part of something that makes a positive impact daily on people’s lives. You love to be out and about meeting people and providing solutions. You are energetic with a high level of physical fitness.
Imagine truly feeling ownership in what you do every day, and know you will be supported and rewarded for it, in more ways than one. Do you want to be a part of building something from the ground up and creating a legacy that has impacted 1000s for good?
Other important details about you:
- You will be a experienced technician with a minimum of 2 years under your belt.
- You will be required to travel to regional areas when and where needed. Minimum is a week a month but can vary throughout the year.
- Have an infallible eye for detail.
- Positive and highly motivated. No slouch
- Can think outside the box. Love to use your brain
- Eager to investigate and solve complex problems.
- Someone who takes pride in their work.
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Someone who finds reward in helping others.
- Experienced in electrical work or electronics
- Prior exposure in Healthcare an advantage but not essential.
- Strong, autonomous fault finding and problem-solving required.
- Good computer skills and comfortable using Apps.
- Good grasp of mechanical systems.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Unrestricted Drivers License
- Fully Vaccinated for Covid and Flu
- Strong physical fitness – this job requires regular tasks of climbing up and down a ladder daily along with other repetitive tasks.
We are in exciting times and relaunching the way we do things in NSW. Offering stable employment in a robust industry, the business is seeking to employ a Service Technician for field and service centre work to maintain, repair, and certify patient/ client handling equipment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic technician to join our NSW team. You will be servicing HLS products in the commercial, domestic, disability and aged care sector, including;
- Patient lifting systems.
- Smart Floor Systems.
- Vendlet Patient Turning Systems.
- Height adjustable and adaptable kitchen and bathroom systems.
- Providing support to the sales team.
The role is Sydney-based and services the entire state. As this is a field technician role, regional travel and overnight stays are frequently necessary and required.
Reporting to the Technical Supervisor and collaborating with the Service Administrator, you will liaise directly with site and care staff, coordinate your day, and complete work within a scheduled timeframe to the required standards.
A high level of autonomy is required as a large portion of this role will be working solo, after initial training. The role requires an ability to engage with, investigate and solve problems as they arise.
Generally, your hours of work will be 8am-4pm Mon-Fri. Career opportunities and progression will be presented to individuals showing the skill, desire and willingness for professional growth. HLS adopt a “No limits” approach for our tribe members.
Your personal attributes shall include:
- Honest, Energetic, and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal English Skills
- Sensitive to the needs of staff and patients in the healthcare environment
- A desire to meet the expectations of our customers and grow within your individual goals
- Pride in your appearance and workmanship is paramount
- Comfortable working within the boundaries of company policy and procedure and in a close team environment
- Strong experience working in environments adhering to WHS legislation
- Ability to uphold the values of HLS and represent the organisation at the highest level at all times.
Please note the below certificates are all required to be the successful candidate.
National Crime Record
Working with Children Check
Pre-Employment Medical Check
Covid-19 Fully Vaccinated
If you’re still reading, then this could be the perfect role for you. Please forward your application including a Cover Letter and up to date Resume attention to HR via this ad, but hurry, we are moving quickly!
Please note, applications without a cover letter as requested will NOT be reviewed. Attention to detail is a must.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a service technician?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?