Why is HLS Healthcare the safer solution for SDA?

SDA Blog HLS Healthcare

Most of us in the healthcare industry know what SDA is. However as we complete more SDA projects, here at HLS we have become increasingly aware of how much confusion there is around what the ‘right’ solution is. As we know, the Specialist Disability Accommodation program comprises a need to provide assistive technology and equipment.

Can I please have an extra 10cm with that burger thanks?

4Single Table system

On the way home from our recent holiday across regional NSW, my wife and I decided to stop off in the little town of Lithgow for lunch before heading homeward bound. We found a lovely little café in the heart of Lithgow. When we entered the café there was a lovely husband and wife couple

An accessible bathroom solution that adapts to the user – not the other way round

Universal Design by definition is “the design of buildings, products or environments to make them accessible to all people, regardless of age, disability or other factors”. Flexibility and universal design principles are essential in our bathrooms, and the introduction of the versatile ProfiloSmart system breaks through the design barrier like few systems have done before.

Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) Frequently Asked Questions

Special Disability Accomodation (SDA) Frequently Asked Questions

Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) Frequently Asked Questions – What Types of Buildings Can be Used for SDA? Apartments, which are self-contained units occupying only part of a larger residential building. Apartments are typically classified as Building Class 2 under the Building Code of Australia. Duplexes, villas and townhouses, which are separate but semi-attached properties within

Everything You Need to Know About NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)

The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) – part of the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) – administers the Specialist Disability Accommodation program, which aids approved individuals in the support of certain living expenses. Those living with extremely limited physical capabilities can take advantage of support provided by the SDA through a network of aged care