Outfitting your aged care facility with the right aid equipment takes diligence and an understanding of modern technological concepts. You want to be sure you’re getting the equipment you need at a fair price, all the while not disrupting day-to-day operations too much during the installation process.
Because there are so many new products on the market and because aged care equipment suppliers are working so hard to win your business, it may not seem obvious what sets them apart. So, in this post, we’re providing details about what you need to know when selecting with or working with an aged care equipment supplier.
If you’re in the market for ceiling hoists, patient turning or repositioning systems, smart floors, or other patient mobility and accessibility hardware, probably the most important thing to look for in an aged care equipment supplier is their history in the industry. During your evaluation of candidate companies, ask yourself the following questions:
- “Does this company have an established history in the industry?”
- “Do they provide more than just one or two products?”
- “Is it easy for me to get a person on the phone – someone who is actually knowledgeable and who can answer my questions?”
- “Is their online presence that of a fly-by-night company that may not be around tomorrow, or is it representative of a legitimate company with staying power?”
- “Is this company willing to customise a solution just for me?”
By building a ‘use case’ for each supplier you find, you can make sure you’re selecting the right aged care equipment supplier for the unique needs of your organisation. HLS Healthcare proudly meets the requirements of even the most stringent aged care facilities, with products and professional guidance that is second-to-none in the industry.
However, we don’t just pat ourselves on the back in our marketing literature and blog posts. We prove our value to our clients by providing high-quality products at reasonable prices, customised and delivered in accordance with the requirements of the client, every time. That’s why we’re confident that when you go about researching aged care equipment suppliers, you’ll arrive at the conclusion that HLS Healthcare stands head-and-shoulders above the competition.
Another important feature about aged care equipment suppliers is the breadth of the products they have on offer. At HLS Healthcare, we develop custom solutions to meet specific needs related to:
- Patient safety and comfort
- Activity and spatial tracking (Elsi Smart Floor)
- Patient relocation and positioning
- Accessible bathroom and kitchen aids
- Help with system design and installation
Because we offer more than just great products, we stand apart as a trusted resource for our clients. From determining the right-sized sling for your ceiling hoist to answering technical questions about the Elsi Smart Floor, we are your go-to partner for aged care equipment.
In a world where everyone is scratching and clawing for the chance to win your business, we remain a steadfast, reputable supplier that is always happy to help. Contact us today on 1300 931 893 and learn more about what sets HLS Healthcare apart from the competition.