APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Experienced ‘Warehouse Manager’
HLS Healthcare Pty Ltd
Rowville, Melbourne VIC
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics)
$80,000 – $90,000 per year
We are seeking an experienced, full time ‘Superstar’ Warehouse Manager.
NOTE: To join our fellow internal superheroes, you need to bring the magic.
To be the ‘right fit’ – your attention to detail and comprehension of the requirements in this role should be what sets you apart’
This role is fulltime, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm daily.
To be successful in this role it’s important that your values align with ours to ensure that no quality of service is compromised with serving our customers.
We need a person that is very work proud. You must be diligent in your work output, respect, and enjoy processes and systems. You must be safety conscious and understand the responsbilities of working in a warehouse. You must be prepared to TAKE INITIATIVE and add value to the company – we need to build on what we have, but more importantly, to create what we don’t have!
This is a small/medium size warehouse that requires a logistical guru ( no hand holding required ) to come and impact with improvements to facilitate our forecasted growth in our future. “You build it, we bring it” – this is not a sit back and relax job – you need to be serious about your impact in the company and on the growth of the department.
We are a ‘fun mob’ to work with and enjoy knowing we are ‘making a difference for the better ’each day we turn up and do what we do.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Picking and Packing with 100% accuracy.
- Booking in freight using portals
- Manage freight accounts ensuring competitive rates are received
- Receiving and Dispatching of goods with 100% accuracy.
- Conduct and reporting of stock counts weekly
- Responsible for daily cleaning of the warehouse – including cutting up and disposing of pallets reguarly, sweeping warehouse, responsible recycling etc
- Build and implement recycling program and report on statistics for audits
- Responsible for packing all installations materials for subcontractors and installers in advance
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly audits of required equipment
- Support for interstate warehousing needs – *minimal travel is required from time to time (approx 6 times per year)
- Attend weekly meetings with your Manager
- Provide reports and conduct weekly reviews of outcomes and goals
- Working within many freight platforms, CRM, stock control software etc
- Look for improvements in the warehouse and assist with executing them
Minimum requirements for this role are:
- Proven warehousing experience – min 3 years in management
- Forklift license
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data in software programs and apps
- Experience reporting up to Senior Managers and providing results reports – this is a non negotiable
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong english speaking and writing skills with experience providing reports
- Experience working with hand tools and understanding of safety requirements around tasks e.g drills, drop saw etc.
- Full Drivers MANUAL CAR License
At HLS Healthcare our mission is to provide better ways for living for people with accessibility needs, the elderly, and their carers.
* Please note a full Criminal Record, Personal Background check and Pre-Employment Medical Health check ARE a mandatory requirement in order to fill this role.
Full Drivers MANUAL CAR License with no restrictions is required.
This role is subject to a six month probation period with the need for evidence of capability to fulfil role and aligned values and commitment to company to be successful.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm. It includes award conditions as per Fair Work requirements.
Submit your application and inspire us with your
Cover Letter and Resume.
Missing cover letters DO NOT GET ACKNOWLEDGED
we do not have resources to offer sponsorship**
Your application will include the following questions:
Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for stock control?
Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
How many years’ experience do you have as a warehouse manager?
Do you have experience with inventory management?