APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Field Service Technician – VIC
Technicians (Trades & Services)
$80,000 + Vehicle + Incentives
Tired of not liking your job?
Tired of feeling like you are not making a difference?
Tired of working in a crappy work environment?
We need you if:
You want to make a difference in your career
You desire to work in a fun and successful environment
You want to be appreciated and recognised by your peers and customers
Love to work with and alongside people for common goals
Love to help and solve problems for people daily
About the business
HLS Healthcare supplies a range of lifting and transfer products to assist persons who have permanent or temporary disabilities. Our products are used in hospitals, aged care homes, schools, special accommodation and residential homes.
The exciting and expanding business is seeking to employ a service technician for field and laboratory work to maintain, repair and certify patient handling equipment all across Victoria.
About the role
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Getting out and about across Victoria meeting our wonderful customers and providing quality and vital service and repair to our patient handling equipment
- Testing and certification of patient lifting systems using our internal software program to efficient and accurate recording
- Providing support from time to time to the company installers
- Other warehousing and stock keeping tasks to keep operations running smoothly
Benefits and perks
Working in a great team and expanding business. Options of career upskilling and progression internally as the company continues it trajectory of growth. Strong job security whilst you are participating in a job that changes peoples lives daily. Internal Culture Club with monthly events. And lastly, but not least, Fun. Lots of Fun.
Skills and experience
Your skills and experience shall include:
- Electrical or electronic qualification an advantage but not required
- Prior exposure in Healthcare an advantage but not required
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a service technician required
- Strong, autonomous fault finding and problem solving required
- Extensive computer skills and comfortable using Apps
- Good grasp of mechanical systems
- Unrestricted Drivers License
Your personal attributes shall include:
- Honest, Energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to work unsupervised and be technically minded
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal English Skills
- Sensitive to the needs of staff and patients in the healthcare environment
- A desire to meet the expectations of our customers and grow within your individual goals
- A pride in your appearance and workmanship is paramount
- Comfortable working within the boundaries of company policy and procedure and in a close team environment
- Strong experience working in environments adhering to WHS legislation
- Mature and organised personality
- Love to have a laugh and spread a positive vibe daily
This position is full time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm and includes above award conditions. No roster or weekend work.
Package Includes: Company Work Van, laptop, mobile phone allowance etc
Full Car License is a requirement for this role.
Average: once a month the role requires travel throughout regional Victoria to service our country customers. 2 to 4 nights away from home. This is a mandatory requirement for the position to be successfully filled. We go where our customers need us.
Please note a National Crime Record and Pre-Employment Medical Check will be required for the successful candidate.All mandated vaccines are required to enter healthcare environments
We encourage persons of all identifications to apply.
Send a short cover note along with your resume, “no cover note – no review”
Your application will include the following questions:
Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a service technician?