Practical Solutions to Healthcare Problems Part 2
When it comes to all our Guldmann range, all our products are designed to be combined, varied and used in a wide range of different ways, paving the way to effective solutions for tackling virtually all lifting and moving needs.
Guldmann Sling Instruction: Active Trainer Balance and Gait Training
Activate the patient and ask her to participate as much as she can
– Remember the natural pattern of movement
– Let the patient sit on the bedside /wheelchair/ chair when putting on the sling
-Use the leg strap if needed
– Attach the lifting straps first and the tightening straps
– Make sure the tightening straps are not too tight
– If the patient has unsteady balance then remember to attach the leg straps
– When the patient is standing, remember to check if its necessary to re tighten the straps
Watch this video:
Guldmann Sling Instruction: Kid Basic Basic Sling on/off in wheelchair
Remember to check that the wheels are locked
– Place the sling between the back of the wheelchair and the patient,
– Then place the leg supports along the thighs
– Push the sling to the top of the cushion
Guldmann Sling Instruction: Gait Trainer Bariatric.
– Activate the patient and ask her to participate as much she can – remember the natural pattern of movement
– Place the gait trainer on the bedside / training bench
– Place the patient on the Gait Trainer and remove the sling
– Click the buckles together on each side and tighten the straps
– Before lifting, check that the straps are placed correctly on the hanger
– When the patient is standing, remember to check if it is necessary to tighten the straps again
Watch this video:
Guldmann Ceiling Hoist Operating Room: Preparation for Side Positioning:
– If a positioning bolster will be used during the procedure, place the multi-support sling under the operating room turning sling before it is placed on the operating room table.
– The open side of the sling must be on the patients “sick” side.
– Unfold the sling onto the table with the white side of the sling facing upwards.
– Center the sling indicated by the stitching at the center top and bottom of the sling.
– Secure the sling to the operating table by fixing the elastic bands under each corner of the table.
Guldmann Sling Instruction: Custom Sit-On High Sling on/off in bed
The Sling can only be attached in a lying / horizontal position – ensure the sling is correctly centred according to the patient’s spine.
– Before lifting; position the bed into “sitting position” if possible
– Make sure to lock the two safety straps
– Before lifting check that the straps are correctly on the hanger and the patient is seated correctly in the sling
Watch this video
Guldmann Ceiling Lift: Lifting of leg – patient lying on the side
The situation illustrates a hygiene / skin care situation of the back and of the groin area and where the patient can hold himself in a side-lying position using two Multi-Support slings
Using the guldmann ceiling hoist to safely perform hygiene tasks in bed.
Watch this Video:
Our highly skilled customer service team at HLS healthcare is always ready to help with any advice and guidance you may need. After the installation, our team of specialists is ready to provide support, training and service to make sure you, your staff and your colleagues all continue reaping the full benefits of your solution long after our technicians have left the building. If you would like to speak with one of our team members directly please contact us directly on 1300 931 893.