In situations where a person needs to be bathed lying down it is important that the bed can be lowered for the person to be transferred – e.g. to a wheelchair, as well as raised to a suitable working height for the carers.
Optimum comfort and safety are also important.
- Comfortable backrest – giving good support and comfort
- Electrical height adjustable bed 300-1000 mm – Saves time when transferring and makes for a better work environment for carers.
- Extremely comfortable – The slats have a soft and a hard side which can be used as needed. The bed’s easy-to-clean design features removable slats.
- Added safety – End guards and side rails can be fitted to provide extra safety for users. The see-through bed guard can be folded underneath the shower bed when not needed and for transfers
- Space-saving – The bed can be folded up for additional space.