How Elma™ Technology Works
Elma™ seamlessly communicates through both wired (PoE) and wireless (Wi-Fi) infrastructures, granting access to a user-friendly interface and providing real-time activity monitoring for proactive healthcare. Elma™ provides optimal visibility over a larger area, hallways, dining spaces, including entry/exit points and wet areas. Each sensor can cover a substantial distance of approximately 15 meters for tracking movement.
It is a non-invasive, proactive 24/7/365 care using the latest circadian rhythm sensor technology, for fall detection and management.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to Install: The installation of Elma™ is a breeze with the benefit of “plug and play” in existing buildings and new builds, ensuring a hassle-free setup process.
- Innovative Sensor Technology: Non-invasive sensor for fall prevention and detection, reducing mortality associated with falls.
- Analysis and Reporting: Movement, bed behaviour and motion detection analysis for streamlining resident care plans.
- User-friendly Interface: Interfaces with any quality nurse call system and get real-time alerts to mobile phones for proactive care.
- Energy Management: Lighting control integration for reduced electricity costs. Sensors can be programmed to turn lights on and off as residents enter and leave a room.
- Onsite and remote evacuation management: Identification of resident in a room for safe and efficient evacuation.
- Burglar Alarm System: Sensors can be customised to alarm when doors or windows are opened or if someone enters or exits a room.
Innovative Activity Monitoring
- Customised activity monitoring to detect or track behavioural changes for personal care of each resident.
- Sensors will alarm if a resident has been lying in bed too long which can prevent pressure ulcers.
- Elma™ can also be used in wet areas like bathrooms, dining area, hallways without breaching privacy laws.
- Bathroom occupancy awareness for residents needing assistance or in distress.
Elma™ goes beyond just being a sensor
It operates as a central hub, thanks to its built-in BLE (Bluetooth) capability. This feature allows Elma™ to connect with various MariCare devices, such as bracelet alarm transmitters, and presence and assault alarm devices, providing comprehensive care solutions for your residents.
Experience a new level of safety and convenience with Elma™ – the heart of intelligent monitoring. Trust HLS Healthcare to bring you innovative solutions so we can partner with you in improving the delivery of care and services.
Integration with Building Management Systems (MBS)
Elma™ seamlessly integrates with Building Management Systems, promoting energy efficiency within your facility. By optimising lighting and environmental controls, Elma™ contributes to a greener environment and reduces operational costs, ensuring your facility operates sustainably.
Enabling Independent Living
Elma™ empowers residents to live independently for an extended period. By providing proactive care and instant assistance, it nurtures a sense of freedom and self-reliance among residents. This independence not only enhances their quality of life but also promotes their mental and emotional well-being.
Enhanced Productivity and Quality of Care
Implementing Elma™ significantly enhances productivity within your care facility. By automating essential tasks and providing real-time insights, caregivers can focus on delivering high-quality, personalised care to residents. The streamlined workflow results in a more efficient caregiving process, leading to better outcomes and increased resident and workplace satisfaction.
Prevent Falls and Support Proactive Dementia Care
Caregivers can watch playbacks of events or a live stream a single apartment or the entire ward. This function eases the workload where resources are lacking, especially on the night shift, by identifying sleepless residents or changes in behaviour, through the discreet sensor monitoring. Through reporting and insights, personalised care plans can be established for dementia signs and proactive care.