- This electric wall unit frame enables the user to reach items in a wall unit that otherwise would be impossible to reach.
- The system raises and lowers wall units 30cm vertically, simply by pushing a control switch, normally located in fascia below the worktop.
- The framework remains completely hidden throughout the movement.
- Only 5cm of extra projection is added to the wall units, so that there is still worktop space in front of the units at the low position.
- Two models of frames are made which can support wall units from 30 – 120cm.
- A safety stop plate can be fitted below the units to prevent the risk of trapping anything on the worktop below.
- Lights can be fitted in the safety stop plate to improve visibility.
- VertiElectric is ideal in private homes.