LEJRELET Positioning Pillows
Positioning is of decisive importance for the users comfort and wellbeing. Positioning is also an important part of the healing and preventative measures. There are many situations in which positioning should be a matter of great attention.
- Permanent or long-term bedridden patients.
- Patients with reduced mobility.
- Patients with pressure ulcers or pressure ulcer risk.
- Patients receiving hygiene procedures in bed.
- Restless and unstable patients.
When positioning is integrated in the care for such patients, it will have a major influence on the progression of their disease and their overall quality of life. Positioning will also have a positive impact on care-giver health and safety, as the processes around the patient often will be easier to manage and handle.