LEJRELET Positioning Pillows
Positioning is always an important part of resident or patient treatment. However, there are situations in which correct positioning is even more paramount these situations include:
- Permanent or long-term bedridden patients.
- Patients with reduced mobility.
- Patients with pressure ulcers or pressure ulcer risk.
- Patients receiving hygiene procedures in bed.
- Restless and unstable patients.
When positioning is given more attention in its integration into the care for such patients, it will have a major influence on the progression of their disease and their overall quality of life. Positioning will also have a positive impact on the caretakers’ health and safety, as the processes around the patient will be easier to handle.