Positioning Sling – Side Positioning
Positioning sling is used to position or turn patients before, after or during surgical procedures. The sling is designed to be used in conjunction with a Guldmann ceiling hoist system.
From a supine position the side positioning function will lift, while caregiver can slide pt. at same time to result in a centred side lying position. This can be quite effective on narrow surfaces.
- Reduce number of staff during the turn.
- Make it possible to turn the patient with less manual force.
- Avoid manually lifting.
- Avoid friction / shear on the patient’s skin.
- Allow a smooth and controlled turn of the patient.
- Made from polyester material