Ramps with adjustable length
Stepless telescopic ramps are versatile ramps designed for use in numerous places and to cover differences in level, where height and length may vary, and where low ramp weight is an important consideration.
Stepless telescopic ramps feature the following benefits:
- Soft end caps that prevent the ramp from slipping during use, and serve as shock absorbers during transport
- Simple ramp lock that prevents the sections from separating during transport
- Softly rounded, folding handles that feel comfortable when lifting and carrying the ramp
- High safety – can support heavy loads
- The integrated non-skid surface that is extremely hard-wearing and provides sure footing in almost all conditions
- Maintenance-free – anodized aluminum profiles for increased stability and strength
Attractive, functional design
- Takes up little space when not in use
Stepless telescopic ramps are available in different lengths to accommodate different needs. It is simple to extend the ramp sections to the required length and to push them together again to create a shorter ramp as required. A simple locking mechanism makes sure the ramp remains fixed at the selected length both during transport and when in use.
We always recommend using the longest ramp possible – the longer the ramp, the gentler the gradient and the easier the ramp is to negotiate. Generally speaking, we recommend the following ramp lengths in relation to the stated gradients:
User-operated manual wheelchair: maximum gradient 1:7.
Helper-assisted manual wheelchair and an electric wheelchair: maximum gradient 1:5.
Recommended ramp lengths are presented in the chart below.