When an elderly or sick person has fallen and cannot get up without help, a potentially critical healthcare situation is presented. Healthcare professionals responsible for managing the care of patients prone to falling need as much technological assistance as they can get so they can reduce the risk of injury and so they can keep patient comfort a top priority.
One of the most effective tools being utilized by hospitals and care facilities today is the Raizer Mobile Lifting Chair, an innovative development in patient care.
This method of lifting shows consideration for the importance of being helped up in a safe and dignified way.
- Mobile lifting chair for transfer from floor to a sitting or standing position
- Minimal physical effort for the assistant
- Both citizen and assistant can feel safe in the process
- Easy to transport in 2 light bags
- Assembly prior to operation: max 3 minutes
- Comfortable and safe for the person on the floor
- Safe working load: 150 kgs.
- Seat: Width 47 cm depth 22 cm.
- Battery capacity: approx. 100 transfers before charging
How It Works
The Raizer Mobile Lifting Chair utilizes advanced construction materials and a battery-powered activation sequence to gently raise a fallen person from lying to a seated position. To accomplish this, the specially designed lifting chair chassis is moved by an internal motor connected to a battery power supply. The energy required to perform a lift allows for roughly 100 operations before the battery needs a recharge.
In addition to preventing lift-related injuries sustained by caregivers, there are many other key features and benefits of the Raizer Mobile Lifting Chair, including:
- The safe operation for both patient and attendant
- Small, light, and portable – the Raizer Mobile Lifting Chair is broken down into to assembly components that fit into two small bags suitable for a single person to carry.
- Capacity for lifting persons up to 150 kg. in weight.
- Short time to assemble; the chair assembles and is ready for use within about three minutes.
For patient comfort and faster direct response to falling incidents, there’s more that can be achieved by patient care clinics and hospitals by using mobile lifting chairs. Implementing the use of these chairs is simple and easy – most operators can learn to use the chair in the amount of time it takes to assemble it: less than five minutes! Because the learning curve is small and thanks to the portable, easy-to-use design, the Raizer Mobile Lifting Chair has become a necessary addition to every caregiver’s toolkit.
The List of Benefits Continues…
The Raizer Mobile Lifting Chair is easy to clean, store, and disassemble. Plus, it doesn’t have any sharp corners or edges to catch clothing or to mar skin. The mobile lifting chair is just a simple, easy-to-use device that will become a go-to staple of daily care for healthcare workers.
The design process of the Raizer Mobile Lifting Chair was started with healthcare worker safety in mind, just as much as it was with patient comfort and safety in mind. This two-tiered approach to product innovation results in a highly useful mechanical aid that will always be in demand wherever patient falls are routine situations to manage. This goes for hospitals, hospices, physical therapy clinics, and many other healthcare establishments.
Add the Raizer Mobile Lifting Chair to the resources your employees have. Contact HLS Healthcare today and learn more about how this useful product can be added to your healthcare operations. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Call us directly on 1300 931 893